Events & Specials
Treat your sweetie to our GF Flourless Chocolate Torte!
25% off all month.
Use code SWEET25 at checkout.
Enter our SPRING GIVEAWAY! One lucky winner will receive a Fruit Sampler 4-pack and a Pomegranate 4-pack! Click HERE to win! Deadline April 30, 2021.
Facebook Live Lunch'n Watch- Your chance to chat live with us and our
- March 3: It's All in the Label. (Rescheduled from February 17). In this installment of "How'd this thing get onto my plate?" we take a look at package labels. When you walk away from this episode, you will feel comfortable reading package labels for your own health and safety. And we will be live at the bakery, where we will check in with Packaging Lead DJ Williams!
- March 10: How'd this thing get onto my plate? Now you know all about labels- or do you? Ever wonder how that thing sticks on a frozen piece of plastic? Or how a type or print or color is chosen? Find out today when Andy Wayman of Paragon Press joins us live!
- March 17: It's St. Patty's Day and Wild Card Wednesday! Today top fan Susi O Fanabba joins us to talk about the April 1 April FooD Drive she's put together in Pasadena, CA, to gather allergy-friendly and special diet-friendly foods. Want to get some good tips for making something like this happen in your town? Tune in and be ready to chat!
- March 24: Let's Talk Spring Menu! Our favorite Chef Baby Jason returns to talk about transitioning your menu to springtime offerings that work for the gluten free and food allergic and shares some of his teaching tips from the kitchen!
- March 31: Cooking Allium-Free. This week we play in the kitchen with some alternatives to garlic and onion. Let's move out of winter and into pre-spring with some light and zesty foods!
- April 7: Wild Card Wednesday: Who are the people in your neighborhood? Did you know we began as a small traditional bakery in the Sugar House neighborhood of Salt Lake City? We went back to see who's around these days and found Best Friends Animal Society! Today we are joined by Jaimi Haig, who will talk about the Society's mission and programs.
Other Events:Live Demos Are Back! Educational with coupons and giveaway. (Sorry, we are not allowed to sample yet.) Join Michele at Whole Foods Markets in the Denver CO area on these days and times:
- Friday, February 26, 11am - 2pm @ Pearl WFM, 2905 Pearl St, Boulder,
- Friday, March 5, 11am - 2pm @ Longmont WFM, 1250 S Hover Rd #300, Longmont
- Thursday, March 11, 11am - 2pm @ Cherry Creek WFM, 2375 E 1st Ave, Denver
- March 4: CDF Patient Education & Advocacy Virtual Summit, FREE online!
- March 20-21: Online Nourished Festival, FREE online!
- July 17-18: Online Nourished Festival, FREE online!
- November 6-7: Online Nourished Festival, FREE online!